We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Employer of the Year (Slough Business Awards) and Green Apple Award Winner and continue to build on these accolades.
Our foot mobile technicians are key to our operations and we are currently expanding our team. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and general building services, working as a multi skilled engineer, we may have an opportunity for you. We require engineers to provide PPM service and repair works to our client portfolio in the London area.
This is a walking mobile role and requires the applicant to travel by public transport to various sites around London. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required. A conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal Acorn customer care team to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of M&E building services.
- Knowledge of HVAC plant i.e. A/C, boilers, controls, heating and cooling systems, ventilation.
- Understanding of L8.
- Understanding of safe working on electrics
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Trained in H&S.
- Time served mechanical/maintenance engineer (apprenticeship).
- Minimum City & Guilds in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to email@example.com.