Our mobile building maintenance engineers are key to our operations and we are currently expanding our team. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and general building services, we may have an opportunity for you. We require engineers to provide PPM service and repair works to our client portfolio in and around the London area.
This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites around London.This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business
- Liaising with our internal Acorn customer care team to create a collaborative and successful support function
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required
- To be in regular communications with the contracts managers on the relevant job progressions
Qualifications and Experience required
- Knowledge of building services
- Knowledge of mechanical plant
- Driving Licence
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in health and safety
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to email@example.com.