- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal Acorn helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites around London and the South East England area. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of building services
- Sound knowledge of mechanical plant
- Driving Licence
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health and Safety
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills