Acorn is the company that wants to help, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Employer of the Year (Slough Business Awards) and Green Apple Award Winner and continue to build on these accolades.
You will be working closely with the Senior Operations Manager and your assigned team and sub-contractors, to ensure that the Acorn values and behaviours are embedded throughout the service delivery to all employees and third party vendors/contractors.
- Management of client service expectations.
- Support the Acorn technical team in providing risk and method statements for higher risk activities (IOSH Applicable)
- Enhancing Acorn’s position as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Embedding the operational QHSE/QEMS systems across the accounts – undertake audit and inspections as required to ensure quality of service across our contracts
- Routinely progress WIP and aged debt against your select portfolio.
- Ensure site records and compliance are maintained at all times to ensure specified KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
- Site audits to meet internal QHSE policy requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, communication and relationship management.
- Promote a positive culture of improvement within your team, carrying out the role and responsibilities of your role, in accordance with Acorn policy and procedures.
- Development of improvement plans, both in the short and longer term, bringing ‘added value’ to the accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Relevant professional qualification
- Recognised HSE qualification – Minimum IOSH Managing Safely
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in native language and English.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
- Able to deal skilfully with financial data, budgets and projections.
- Proactive - ability to anticipate client requirements and deliver continuous improvement.
- Planning and organising – sets priorities, schedules activities effectively.
- Has positive upbeat attitude towards work.
- Self-motivated and capable of working without fully documented procedures.
- Experience of managing contracts and writing operating processes and procedures.
- Technology savvy.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.