Acorn is the company that wants to help, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Employer of the Year (Slough Business Awards) and Green Apple Award Winner and continue to build on these accolades.
To ensure that the company delivers on its contractual obligations professionally, on time and in a cost-efficient manner and that we meet the expectations of our clients and stakeholders.
This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensuring the company meets its contractual obligations.
- Auditing engineer activity including quality of work, appearance and report writing.
- To be fully conversant with the portfolio of contracts.
- To provide guidance and support to the field based team enabling the team to carry out PPM and extra works to the highest possible service levels.
- To provide monthly status reports on the portfolio performance.
- Liaising regularly with the operations manager to review the workforce and portfolio performance.
- To provide regular updates via the CAFM system (FSI Concept Evolution) in order for the company not to fail its KPI’s.
- To ensure that all HSE audits are completed in the month and in line with the agreed schedule and company guidelines. Such reports being submitted to the HSE manager for the account or his/her line managers as required.
- Managing sub-contractor activity on site ensuring that their contractual obligations are being met and that any potential savings are identified and reported to the client.
- Produce quotations for extra works as necessary in line with company guidelines.
- Covering the call-out rota with the other managers/supervisors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Knowledge of CAFM system FSI Concept Evolution.
- Experience of operating within a technical service team within the facilities management industry.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel, and working knowledge of databases and reporting.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
- Understanding of planned preventative maintenance.
- Experience of reporting and dealing with large amounts of data.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment.
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.