We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Employer of the Year (Slough Business Awards) and Green Apple Award Winner and continue to build on these accolades.
Our static building maintenance engineers are key to our operations and we are currently expanding our team. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of installed building services including AC, electrical, mechanical and general building services, with several years working as an engineer, we may have an opportunity for you. We require a static site based engineer to provide PPM service and repair works and record keeping to our client, based at our client site in Euston Road, London.
- To ensure that the maintenance, servicing and repair works are carried out in accordance with Acorn, current H.V.A.C. standards and any relevant legislation
- To complete site record books and maintain these records keeping them up to date at all times
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and other Acorn personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business
- To be in regular communications with the contracts managers on the relevant job progressions and sub-contractor and specialist engineering visits
- Liaising with our internal Acorn customer care team to create a collaborative and successful support function
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team
- Submitting clear, concise and accurate reports of works carried out, with clear recommendations for any further work required
- To carry out various tasks on behalf of the tenants and FM
Qualifications and Experience required
- Sound knowledge of M&E building services, specialising in Air Conditioning.
- Sound knowledge of HVAC plant i.e. A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
- Good understanding of L8
- Experience of working within retail preferable
- Sound knowledge of H.V.A.C Industry
- Sound knowledge of air conditioning systems and their controls
- Ability to fault find and service on all HVAC controls manufacturer’s equipment
- F-Gas 2079 Category 1
- Electrical Qualification (desirable)
- Intermediate/Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in health & safety
- Time served maintenance engineer (apprenticeship)
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.