We are looking for a technician to cover London and the South East who has experience within the water hygiene sector. You’ll be given the best industry training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
You will be providing general water treatment service and repair works on behalf of Marsh to its client base, with general knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and general building services.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the water hygiene and water treatment maintenance, servicing and repair works are carried out in accordance with Marsh, current L.C.A standards and any relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and other Marsh personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently, and to work supportively within a team.
- Attend to emergency disinfections during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours where necessary.
- Punctual site attendance, wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Submitting clear, concise and accurate reports of works carried out, with clear recommendations for any further work required.
- Submitting weekly accurate timesheets.
- Communicating with Contracts Managers on job progression.
Skills and Experience required
- Sound knowledge of water treatment and water hygiene
- Sound knowledge of commercial plumbing
- Sound knowledge of building services
- Driving Licence
- Intermediate PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Advanced PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health and Safety
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.